Note If you use this page in your work, you should include the
following note in your bibliography:
- Melberg, Hans O. (the year), (the URL address - italics)
- Melberg, Hans O., (1996), http://www.geocitiessites.com/hmelberg/elster.htm
Here is an example of how you the bibliographic note should be if you quote from a
document without checking the original source:
- Ryan, Alan (1991), When It's Rational to be Irrational, http://www.geocitiessites.com/hmelberg/ryan91.htm,
The New York Review of Books 38 (16):19-22
1. This page is not maintained by Jon Elster, but by Hans O. Melberg.
It is not an "official" Jon Elster page and Elster is not accountable for any
mistakes. The views expressed are purely those of Hans O. Melberg, not Jon Elster.
2. Although all care has been taken to avoid mistakes, there are probably some errors
left. I cannot bear the responsibility for the consequences of such mistakes. You should
consult the original documents before you quote from the texts. Please e-mail me if you
find any mistakes.
If you have any suggestions, please e-mail Hans O.
Back to the main menu