Pageant Entry Process
*contact Cheryl Mayers at Oakgrovescholarshippageant@yahoo.com
* Attend Orientation with parent - Held July 6th at 6:30 pm at the Oak Grove City Hall Park Pavilion.
* Print out and complete Application and Resume and bring to orientation. Copy and paste the resume to an application that you can fill out on your computer and print out.Keep format the same Do not underline your answers.
* Have permission of parents
or legal guardian.
* Pay a $20 registration fee
(pays for T-shirt)
* Application, resume and report card
due at sign-up
* Attend pageant rehearsals.
* Attend Fund Raising Events
Sponsor fees help offset the costs of producing the pageant. Finding sponsors help our candidates to use their communication skills by going out to family, friends, and local businesses. Sponsors may be people your family does business with such as dentists, local restaurants, hair stylists, etc. These donations are tax deductible as advertising expense for businesses.
Most organizations sponsor young women who are a positive reflection of their community. A letter went out to the businesses encouraging them to support your candidacy in the pageant. You will be given material to help you in this process. It can be fun!
Print out Sponsor letter to take with you when you go to your potential sponsors. Go to the Home Page and click on Sponsor Letter. Dress professional. Make Checks out to Miss Oak Grove Scholarship Pageant.
Miss Oak Grove and Princess Division- $175
Oak Grove Junior Miss Division - $175
Oak Grove Junior Princess Division - $150
Oak Grove Little Miss Division - $150