The Jesuits in Bangalore, India
The e-mail of the Jesuits Provincial: Fr. Ronnie Prabhu, s.j. email@example.com
Subject : Re: Josephite requires contact with College OBA
Date : Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:17:04 +0530
Please contact the following persons at the following ID's
SJC Principal: Fr. Ambrose Pinto SJ: firstname.lastname@example.org
SJC Rector: Fr. Pradeep Sequeira SJ: email@example.com ;
"Loyola Mandir, Lavelle Road, Bangalore, India"
With good wishes
Some Sites that have information on Jesuits
- St. Joseph's Colleges & Schools, Bangalore
- Jesuits and Lay Assocations
- Jesuits in Australia - Links
to other Jesuit Home Pages
- Information about Jesuits
- Jesuits and the Sciences
- Jesuits and Science
- Jesuits, Spirituality, Social
Fr. Louis Mascarenhas. 11.04.1904 - 18.11.2000
- Jesuits in Bangalore 1999
Archdiocese of Singapore Home Page
- e-mail: St. Joseph's College of Commerce, Brigade Road, Bangalore 560 025, India, firstname.lastname@example.org
- e-mail: St. Joseph's College Fathers Residence, Bangalore 560 025, India, email@example.com
- e-mail: St. Joseph's College:Arts & Science, Residency Road, Bangalore 560 025, India, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mangalorean Community Bicentenial rememberance of Seringapatam
- United Christian Protest Rally at St. Joseph's Indian High School
This Page Hosted by Get Your Own Free Home Page
Thought for the
Blessed are you poor, For yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are
you who hunger now, For you shall be filled. Blessed are you who weep now, For you shall laugh.
Blessed are you when men hate you, And when they exclude you, And revile you,
and cast out your name as evil, For the Son of Man's sake.
Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven,
Fon in the manner their fathers did to the prophets.
But woe to you who are rich, For you have received your consolation.
Woe to you who are full, For you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now,
For you shall mourn and weep. Woe to you when all men speak well of you,
For so did they fathers to the false prophets."
Holy Bible: Luke 6:20-26