Santa Clara Women's Club AdobeSanta Clara, California
Built about 1790, this was originally one of thirty houses in 5 parallel rows for married neophyte
Indian couples. It is the only surviving structure of the third mission complex and one is the oldest
adobes in California. Purchased in 1913 by the Women's Club, it has served as their headquarters ever since.
The Adobe is located at 3260 The Alameda.
to return to Home Page